Recruiter will be responsible for locating talented individuals, through creative sourcing and networking, whose skills and expertise will exceed our National Institutes of Health (NIH) client’s expectations.
- Full cycle recruiting process including but not limited to sourcing, screening, interviewing, matching of candidate and client needs, resume counseling, reference checks, managing offers, and consultant/placement care.
- Maintain candidate pipeline, identifying weaknesses and needs for disciplines and/or industries
- Develop creative strategies and plans for all aspects of recruiting
- Develop a community presence by marketing and networking with local leaders and professional associations
- Develop and maintain relationships with local universities and colleges.
- Become an expert on the market trends
- Manage relationships with existing clients by identifying needs and/or issues
- Generate business leads to continually grow candidate and client pipelines.
- Participate in team and corporate meetings to exceed future recruiting needs
- BS degree in sciences or other discipline
- 1-5 years of recruiting experience of which at least 1 year was within the scientific arena or at least 3 years was recruiting in the engineering or IT disciplines.
- Technical knowledge or aptitude to learn and understand technical terminologies and acronyms.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and a team player
Rockville’s town center (2 blocks from the red line metro station)