Thermo Fisher Scientific SampleManager LIMS Services
As the premier Thermo Fisher Scientific SampleManager LIMS Services Partner and SampleManager LIMS™ expert, Astrix has extensive knowledge and understanding of the capabilities inherent in the latest version of SampleManager LIMS™. In addition, we have successfully demonstrated the use of industry wide best practices in the evaluation, design, development, implementation and integration of laboratory informatics solution options for hundreds of clients in a wide range of industries.
Astrix’s LIMS services for SampleManager include:
- Business requirement analysis & project management
- Cloud Migration
- Design and implementation
- Data migration
- System integration, consolidation, and configuration
- Testing and user training
- Systems validation
About Thermo Fisher Scientific SampleManager
One application for your laboratory’s needs
From smaller individual lab deployments through to global multi-site implementations, SampleManager is the only LIMS to deliver your laboratory needs in one application:
- Manage samples, resources, instruments, equipment, stocks, and suppliers
- Demonstrate compliance to ISO 17025, GLP and other regulatory requirements
- Streamline processes—ensure efficient operation to maximize profits
- Manage SOPs electronically and ensure analysts follow SOPs for all aspects of process execution
- Preserve quality and data integrity from sample receipt through to report delivery
- Improve traceability and chain of custody using barcoding for samples and locations throughout the lab
- Drive compliance through secure, future-proofed, central data archival, retrieval, and visualization
- Integrate SampleManager with instruments and equipment, CDS, ERP, PIMS, and MES to connect all your valuable data and enable fast, informed decisions
- Enable mobile access with SampleManager delivered to your tablet
- Connect with Thermo Scientific™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System (CDS) software to manage the entire chromatography workflow in one integrated solution
Watch the demos
Astrix’s Resource Library : Thermo Fisher Scientific Sample Manager LIMS Technology
Streamline Data Management with Simplified Data Exchange
using Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager™ LIMS REST API
The following blog will detail SampleManager LIMS Instrument integration best practices and […]
Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™ is unique in that it delivers laboratory management, […]
OUR SERVICES Thermo Fisher SampleManager LIMS upgrade services Astrix Technology Group is […]
OUR SERVICES SampleManager LIMS Services by Astrix Technology Group Drive productivity, ensure […]
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s SampleManager LIMS™ offers an extensive array of features and […]
Thermo Fisher Scientific’s SampleManager LIMS™ is a fully integrated laboratory platform encompassing […]
The SampleManager LIMS Version 11 provides a crucial capability for drug discovery […]
Overview A global biopharmaceutical company with many different research and manufacturing facilities […]
A global specialty chemicals company was running Thermo Fisher Scientific SampleManager LIMS™ and Atlas CDS on an SQL server at a number of different sites to collect, store and report operational data. These systems were integrated with instruments, process control systems and SAP.
Predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning tools are helping modern laboratories reach new levels of scientific insight. New tools are lowering the technological barriers, helping more labs realize the benefits of data science.
Are you aware of the many different modules available on SampleManager and their potential use for your system? Learn from the experts at Astrix about how these solutions can help you get the most value from your SampleManager LIMS.
If you need to maximize value from your SampleManager LIMS implementation and need to know how using these new features can deliver capabilities that will enhance your lab operations, this is a can’t miss webinar.
In today’s collaborative work environment, digital technology is connecting people with the right scientific expertise both inside and outside of their organization. To take advantage of these recent advancements and those yet to come, organizations need to connect the laboratory and make data readily accessible.
To learn more about Astrix’s services contact us here.