About the Conference
- When: October 18-19, 2023
- Where: Boston, MA
- Booth #209
This year’s World Drug Safety Congress (WDSC) event will be held at the Sheraton Boston, Boston, MA from October 18-19. The WDSC Americas will bring together over 1000 leaders and stakeholders in biopharma to discuss the key challenges they are facing in the pharmacovigilance and device safety.
Explore strategies in data management & signal detection, showcase how AI & machine learning have improved PV processes, discuss the challenges creating a PV strategy for advanced therapies, and collaborate on medical device safety strategies.
Register for this event
The World Drug Safety Congress Americas will bring together 1000+ pharmacovigilance and safety experts in pharma and biotech, academia, government, regulators, and vendors to discuss the key challenges they are facing in the PV world.
Over the two days, we will discuss…
- The next generation of tech and data
- Explore strategies in data management and signal detection
- Showcase how AI & machine learning have improved PV processes
- Discuss the challenges creating PV strategies for advanced therapies
- Collaborate on medical device safety strategies
- Learn from each other as we discuss PV methods across the globe
This conference is the largest commercial gathering of PV professionals in the world.