Astrix Job Opening – IT Recruiter
We are hiring for our IT division! Astrix Technology is a full-service recruiting staffing firm for temporary, temp-perm and direct hire positions within the Technological realm.
We support many of the world’s top Fortune 500 scientific companies and growing companies across all industries. We are a company of scientists, IT professionals and recruiters who focus on our client’s business which is our business – Scientific and Technology Staffing and Solutions.
Will be responsible for locating IT candidates whose skills and expertise exceed our client’s expectations through creative sourcing and networking.
- Full cycle recruiting process including but not limited to screening, interviewing, matching of candidate and client needs, resume counseling, reference checks, managing offers, and consultant/placement care.
- Must have strong analytical skill and be a self-starter.
- Participates in the assessment and execution of client’s staffing projects
- Generate business leads to continually grow candidate and client pipelines.
- Maintain candidate pipeline, identifying weaknesses and needs for disciplines and/or industries
- Become an expert on the market trends thru networking and society participation
- Develop create strategies and plans for all aspects of recruiting
- Manage relationships with existing clients by identifying needs and/or issues
- Participate in team and corporate meetings to exceed future recruiting need
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 1-2 years IT recruiting experience. Ideal candidate has experience recruiting IT candidates for Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies. Prior experience recruiting Informatics, Data Scientists, LIMS, Developers, Project Managers, Program Managers, etc. Self-motivated, self-starter, who is driven to succeed and a team player. Knowledge of the following software programs is required: Microsoft Office products to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary plus monthly commission
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation/holidays.