Waters Empower 3 Chromatography Data Software Services
Astrix Technology group is a premier provider of value-added services for Waters Empower 3 Software, which is the leading chromatography data software (CDS) on the market today. Waters Empower 3 makes it easier than ever to run samples and produce meaningful results in the lab without experiencing downtime for training, re-engineering workflow, or adding new software to support instruments or advanced chromatographic techniques.
Astrix’ services for Waters Empower 3 include:
- Business requirement analysis & project management
- Cloud migration
- Design and implementation
- Data migration
- System integration/consolidation, configuration
- Testing and user training
- Systems validation & data integrity assessments
- Custom fields development and validation
- Optimized reports
The Astrix Team contains highly experienced and knowledgeable Waters Empower 3 experts that bring together the technical, strategic and content knowledge necessary to effectively implement Empower 3 into your laboratory, as well as integrate any instruments to the system. Our comprehensive Astrix Approach methodology helps to maximize both user adoption and business value from your system, while also minimizing project risk.
About Empower™ 3 Software
Simplify the way you collect, manage, and report chromatography test results with Empower™ 3 Software. Empower 3 is Waters’ compliant-ready chromatography data software (CDS) package for advanced data acquisition, management, processing, reporting, and distribution.
Simplify Data Acquisition, Processing, and Reporting
Designed for a data-secured, regulated lab environment, Empower 3 will help your lab perform more efficiently and securely:
- Store and retrieve chromatography data using an embedded, relational database; simplifying data retrieval by searching using criteria that is meaningful to you.
- Save time, reduce manual integration, and calculate more precise peak integrations with Empower 3’s ApexTrack™ algorithm.
- Easily control Waters ACQUITY UPLC® and Alliance® HPLC systems, as well as non-Waters HPLC, GC, PDA, and MS systems.
- Achieve more enhanced detection capabilities when using Waters mass detectors or the Waters Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector.
- Grow seamlessly from a single workstation to an enterprise-wide system with Empower 3’s scalable, modular architecture, which fits into the most modern, secure, HA (high availability) corporate architecture.
Options That Match the Way You Work
With Empower 3 Software, you can multi-task with ease – no need for multiple software packages. Three intuitive interfaces help anyone in your lab work more efficiently. Choose the option that matches the way you work, and you’re up and running in just a few clicks:
- Acquire data and control a variety of instruments, including HPLC, UPLC, and GC.
- Apply advanced detection techniques such as MS and PDA without outsourcing to a third party.
- Deploy applications such as dissolution, method validation, integrated chemical structures and polymer or size exclusion analysis.
Unique Interface Options
Empower™ 3 Software represents a fundamental shift in UPLC®, HPLC, and LC/MS system usability. Empower is equipped with unique interface options designed for your lab – regardless of the task or user’s skill level.
When users log in, they are presented with the application that provides the appropriate workflow for them. If authorized, users can select another software interface that is suitable for their current task.
- QuickStart – Collect, process, and report data from a single-window access. Use a wizard to set up methods and run assays. Navigate the entire Empower 3 environment from one screen, including instrument control, view plotted data in real time, view raw data, and access tools to customize and print reports.
- Pro – Access to all software functions for advanced users, system administrators, or anyone who needs total control.
- Open Access – Select your method and the number of samples you need to run, and get started with the click of a mouse. No chromatography experience necessary.