Environmental Monitoring is vital in maintaining high-quality standards in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and healthcare. With increasing regulations, laboratories must adopt modern and efficient laboratory information management systems (LIMS) to ensure compliance with environmental monitoring (EM) protocols and to streamline the tracking of contamination spanning multiple sample types, such as air, water, soil, surfaces, and personnel.
In light of this need, LabWare has developed a flexible LIMS template designed to meet different industries’ unique requirements and streamline the environmental monitoring process. This template comes equipped with pre-built workflows and integration capabilities that can manage common EM tasks such as scheduling, sample plans, sample distribution, collection, incubation, trending reports, and indications of out-of-specification results, making it simpler to stay compliant with regulations.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn how the LabWare EM solution can optimize your environmental monitoring process. This webinar will delve into these key concepts around Environmental Monitoring:
- Why it is essential to perform Environmental Monitoring.
- Common challenges with Environmental Monitoring in the lab.
- How the LabWare EM template can be used to seamlessly implement Environmental Monitoring using existing LabWare LIMS.
- Overview of the LabWare EM Template\
- Examples including Scheduling, Plans, Sample Distribution, Sample Collection, Incubation, and Trending Reports