News & EventsNews and Insights for Scientific Informatics Professionals
Astrix Webinar – SampleManager Modules: Everything you need to know to get the most value from your SampleManager LIMS
A webinar sponsored by the Astrix Technology Group
Watch this webinar on-demand now
Are you aware of the many different modules available on SampleManager and their potential use for your system? Learn from the experts at Astrix Technology Group about how these solutions can help you get the most value from your SampleManager LIMS.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Overview of the different SampleManager modules available: SM-IDI, SM-PIMS, SQC, Stability, Data Manager, LES and others
- SampleManager Pharma Solution Module: Accelerated implementation & effective validation tools for QA/QC
- Factors for deciding when best to use a SampleManager Module or to Configure/Customize your LIMS system
This webinar is applicable to:
- IT leaders responsible for the management of laboratory data and systems
- Scientists interested in learning more about SampleManager capabilities
- Laboratory managers and directors
Astrix and SampleManager
As the premier Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS™ Services Partner and SampleManager LIMS™ expert, Astrix Technology Group has extensive knowledge and understanding of the capabilities inherent in the latest version of SampleManager LIMS™. In addition, we have successfully demonstrated the use of industry wide best practices in the evaluation, design, development, implementation and integration of laboratory informatics solution options for hundreds of clients in a wide range of industries.
Astrix’ LIMS services for SampleManager include:
- Business requirement analysis & project management
- Cloud Migration
- Design and implementation
- Data migration
- System integration/consolidation, configuration
- Testing and user training
- Systems validation
Our services begin with a thorough understanding of your Laboratory’s needs along with mapping current workflows to determine a best vendor fit. We work to ensure the SampleManager implementation is low-risk and highly adopted because we strive to match the right software with the right customer based on needs, skillsets…etc.