A webinar sponsored by Astrix
- Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2024
- Time: 1:00 PM EST / 10:00 AM PST
- Presented by: Dr. Christof Gaenzler, Director PreSales and Product Marketing, ZONTAL
About the Webinar
Research data from one or multiple lab data systems needs to be accessible for secondary analysis based on all information in a company. ZONTAL can continuously synchronize experiment data into a vendor neutral FAIR data layer without compromising integrity, audit trails, and retention policies. ELNs can also be decommissioned for a variety of reasons:
- Technological Obsolescence
- Vendor Discontinuation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Changing Business Needs
However, with ZONTAL the entire experiment information including the result data and links to other business systems remain accessible.
In this webinar, we will explore:
- A case study of a successful ELN decommissioning of +10 years of experiments
- A standardized approach to continuous consolidation of multiple LIMS systems
- A new way to deliver the interoperable Allotrope use case
Astrix is the unrivaled market leader in creating & delivering innovative strategies, technology solutions, and people to the life science community. Through world-class people, process, and technology, Astrix works with clients to fundamentally improve business, scientific, and medical outcomes and the quality of life everywhere. Founded by scientists to solve the unique challenges of the life science community, Astrix offers a growing array of fully integrated services designed to deliver value to clients across their organizations. To learn the latest about how Astrix is transforming the way science-based businesses succeed today, visit www.astrixinc.com.