Veterinarian, Veterinary Technical Solutions
Veterinarian – Veterinary Technical Solutions
Competitive Pay – Desirable Hours – Hybrid Contract Assignment for an Excellent Organization!
The Veterinarian will serve as a technical resource for product support, compassionate customer service, and veterinary guidance in disease management and control by providing communication to veterinarians, veterinary support staff, employees, or animal owners about product inquiries, quality complaints, and suspected adverse events that may arise by usage of company products.
- Responsible for determination of appropriate products and customer support in accordance with company SOPs and Guidelines.
- Must maintain a working knowledge of regulations, policies and procedures to assure compliance with US regulations (FDA, USDA and EPA) for the capture, maintenance and reporting of adverse events and product quality complaints.
- Provides communication (telephone, email etc…) to veterinarians, veterinary support staff, employees, animal owners and producers about product inquiries, quality complaints, and suspected adverse events that may arise by usage of or experience with products.
- Supports complaint investigations by asking appropriate questions. All communications will be recorded in the Pharmacovigilance Database in compliance with corporate, Veterinary Technical Solutions, and SOPs and relevant cGMPs.
- Provides customers with information as requested in the following areas: Proper product use, extra-label use, technical information, literature requests, adverse events, perceived lack of efficacy and/or product or packaging defects.
- Veterinary degree (DVM or VMD) required with a minimum of three years of veterinary practice experience required.
- Must be from an accredited veterinary school with a license in at least one state required.
- Experience within a regulated Animal Health environment or veterinary call center preferred.