- Location: King of Prussia, PA
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #36703
Seeking a batch operator/manufacturing technician for our client – a leader in manufacturing perfomance based materials. In this role, you will be assisting in all aspects of tape manufacturing and development. This involves producing product, samples per plan, product testing and characterization with minimal guidance.
- Work in a Cleanroom Environment.
- Batch formulas, process into products, perform applicable tests, create lot records, communicate results and observations to the Teams and perform any necessary adjustments.
- Perform laboratory work from development and scale up of processes through production for electronic packaging products as assigned.
- Operate manual, pneumatic and automated equipment.
- Become proficient in operation of appropriate manufacturing equipment and test instruments.
- Upon training, be proficient following documented procedures to perform the following manufacturing operations: operation of ball mills, air pressure feed equipment, coating/casting machines to support binder & tape slurry, testing and handling of tape, as well as shaping, packing and production control technician duties.
- Prepare finished goods for shipment.
- Maintain and enter data accurately into multiple software programs to organize, analyze, and record work.
- Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials, manufacturing consumables, finished products.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years’ manufacturing experience, preferably in a laboratory environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs