Talent Acquisition Business Partner
We are searching for a Talent Acquisition Business Partner for one of our top medical device clients in Trumbull, CT. This position partners with the hiring manager to bring top talent to the organization. Candidate is responsible for sourcing, qualifying and matching candidates to specific requisitions across the company. Position is responsible for full life cycle in recruiting. The ideal candidate will have experience building out sales teams for life science companies.
- Manage full lifecycle recruiting for all areas of the business.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives and develop a plan that yields success. Keeps managers informed as to progress on open positions.
- Create and execute effective sourcing strategies and techniques to identify and deliver top talent.
- Serve as the primary source of recruitment advice, consultation, and education on best practices to fill open positions.
- Develop and execute progressive integrated recruitment solutions using multiple avenues including direct sourcing, social networking, industry networking, employee referrals, internet sourcing, targeting advertising and college/university outreach. In some positions, partner with external recruiter.
- Identify qualified candidates and manage the process from position opening through offer acceptance including screening, interviewing, and recommending qualified candidates to meet manager’s staffing requirements.
- Manage the internal and external job posting process including SharePoint Recruiting page and company website.
- Deletes positions when hired.
- Maintains positions on SharePoint Hire/Temp Requisitions List, adding as soon as ATH has been approved and deactivating when hired. If utilizing external recruiter, reviews candidate selection and act as go between for external recruiter and hiring manager. Ensures a current recruiting agreement is in place with favorable terms according to department guidelines.
- Updates EEO information including sending requests to self-identify, maintaining files of resumes/applications, updating EEO information as it is received from candidates in yearly EEO logs. Information should be 100% up to date at the time the information is received, or at the very latest within two weeks of identifying candidate to be hired and sending offer package.
- Works with HR Administrators at year end in providing information needed to complete Affirmative Action Plans to HR Works.
- Manages applicant flow accurately and consistently leveraging the applicant tracking system.
- Sends applicant employment application and consumer report check and coordinates the consumer report check process with HR Document Administrator ensuring it is completed in a timely fashion. Once candidate is selected, coordinates with HR Administrator to prepare offer package and send out internal notifications of new hire according to department SOPs.
- Manage the presentation, selection and interview process for candidates providing them with a positive experience.
- Sends “no thank you” letters to those candidates who were interviewed but not selected.
- Performs additional duties or assignments as directed by management.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of demonstrated external full cycle recruitment experience fin agency or corporate settings (blended is preferred) from developing requisitions, writing ads, online database searches, social media recruitment and cold calling candidates to develop a recruitment strategy and creative recruitment solutions.
- Prior experience in recruiting sales positions (field sales personnel and management), operations, quality, R&D, marketing, finance, and IT
- Previous med device recruiting a plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with all stakeholders: managers, candidates, and vendors.
- Must be fluent in using web-based recruiting tools, including social media, job boards and applicant tracking systems.
- Team player: ability to coach managers through the interview process
- Ability to build strong partnerships with hiring managers and human resource partners to understand the needs and execute the work?
- Strong process management skills, detail orientation and time management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience working in a centralized, high volume, on-line recruiting function is preferred.