Location: Greater Boston Area with Hybrid Schedule. 1-2 days in office
Salary: Depending on experience, ranging from 85-110k
This is a full time, direct hire opportunity
About the Role:
As the Systems Administrator, you will be tasked with managing the installation, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise infrastructure. The candidate should have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be highly organized with the ability to focus and prioritize.
HELPDESK SUPPORT (20%)
- Provide ongoing escalated L2 help desk support and ticket triage, including problem troubleshooting, user support, ticket creation, management, and follow-up.
USER ACCOUNTS, HARDWARE, AND SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE (30%)
- Create new, remove, and perform maintenance on all user accounts.
- Provision and prepare new employee hardware procurement, shipping, and tracking.
- Documenting processes, procedures, and technical walkthroughs
NETWORK SUPPORT and ADMINISTRATION (50%)
- Support and administering computer networks and related computing environments, including systems software, applications software, hardware and configurations includes, but is not limited to, PCs, macOS, smartphones, Google Suite, Zoom, Office 365, DocuSign, Box, Smartsheet, MDM, AWS, and Slack.
- Monitors stability, availability, and performance of enterprise systems (e.g., systems, applications, network, databases, storage, security) by analyzing systems to identify issues and problems.
- Manage backups and restores of cloud data for all systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as computer science, computer information systems, etc., or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of related experience, including 4 or more years of recent and uninterrupted experience as a System Administrator.
- Strong customer-service orientation and deep sense of urgency.
- Familiarity with Google Suite Administration, DocuSign Admin, One Login Admin, Box Admin.
- Knowledge of identity, access concepts and technologies to secure production and corporate access, such as SSO and SAML.
- Setup, installation, configuration and troubleshooting of client, Windows PC, Macintosh macOS hardware and iOS.
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management (MDM) : Policies, Software Deployment, Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP), Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP), and Asset Management.
- Supports application-oriented administration and technical support for production and non-production environments.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking: DNS, DHCP, subnets, IP addressing, SPF Records, DNS Records.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Handles multiple projects with detail and organization.
- Ability to work self-guided and in a team environment
- Must be an excellent technical problem solver.
- Networking (routers, VPN, switches).
- Scripting (e.g. Bash, Perl).
- Experience with macOS package and MDM deployment.
- Experience with Antivirus and VPN Deployment.
- Experience with IDP Identity Provider and SAML setup.
- Familiar with Cloud based platforms AWS, Route 53, EC2, S3 and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 5-8 years of experience as a System Administrator (IT Operations).
- DocuSign Administration
- Familiarity with HIPAA
- AWS Administration