Sr. Software Verification Engineer
- Location: California
- Type: VMS
- Job #38779
Software Verification Engineer
Location: Pleasanton, CA (3 days onsite, 2 days remote)
Contract Term: 1 year
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, you will be a part of our software verification team, which is responsible for testing and delivering cutting-edge Cloud-based Web software applications. This team is part of the wider software group in charge of developing a next-generation software platform for a cloud-based remote patient monitoring system employing a modern technological stack. We are replacing/refactoring our existing software with a domain-driven design, micro-service-based architecture, and modern UI as part of this journey. The Senior Software Test Engineer will oversee testing software integration, verification, and automation.
- Design and Implement automation tests to automate testing for UI, APIs, and other functionalities.
- Create manual test cases and protocols and summary reports for end-to-end verification testing of various software functionalities.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team including Systems Engineering, Software Development, Quality, and project management to resolve dependencies, and complete all activities in planned timelines.
- Lead reviews of software test deliverables such as test plans, protocols, results, and summary reports.
- Lead Bug scrub meetings and ensure all software defects are resolved and closed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, and Google.
- Experience in working in an iterative (Scrum, Kanban) development process.
- Experience in testing databases like- PostgreSQL, Cosmos, or similar no SQL databases.