Senior Quality Specialist
Our top client is looking for a Quality Specialist to join their team!
Required Experience and Skills**:
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a thorough knowledge and broad experience of Quality Assurance and Quality Control including solid knowledge of global GMP and regulatory requirements.
• Must have hands-on experience working in IT – Quality Management Systems (SAP, Trackwise, etc.).
• Biological Drug Substance experience, including experience in Process and Analytical Tech Transfer
• Experience with biologic and/or vaccine Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and manufacturing processes.
• Must have strong interpersonal, communication, coaching, motivation, negotiation, multitasking, and persuasion skills to build strong relationships.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Excellent analytical and computer skills, including experience with Microsoft team
• The ability to navigate in a complex environment with the ability to make ambiguous situations clear to stakeholders (e.g., process mapping, PowerPoint).
• Strong collaboration, influencing skills along with Six Sigma / MPS experience. Ability to work independently and interact with all levels of the organization.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with external parties.