Senior Instrumentation Technician
Our partner specializes in developing therapies within cardiovascular health, oncology, respiratory, metabolic diseases, immunology and retinal health. They are looking for Senior Calibrations Associate to join their team in Fremont!
This is a contract position with opportunity for extension!
1st shift + OT depending on business needs
- Provides technical support, support the activities, and follows established priorities within a team to ensure customer service needs are met.
- Resolves issues and improves operations by making necessary logic changes, recommending, and executing equipment upgrades.
- Maintains and calibrates equipment by providing troubleshooting to ensure performance is reliable and meets expectations (e.g., adjusting, repairing, and replacing components.
- Performs preventive, corrective, or emergency work orders and respond to service calls while the plant is in operation.
- Assists in the review of PLC or HMI program logic during certifications or troubleshooting to better understand deviations from proper operation.
- Develops or updates machine logic and execute test protocols either independently or with teammates
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience troubleshooting instrumentation, or measurement.
- Expertise with calibration methodology, advanced maintenance and repair of instrumentation, automation, and process control systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday