- Location: Johns Creek, GA
- Type: Contract
- Job #38470
Johns Creek, GA
Rapidly growing medical device manufacturing company is excited to be hiring for a Scientist II that will be responsible for the analysis of raw material and hydrogel polymers using separation science within R&D analytical chemistry department. As a Scientist, you will serve as subject matter expert in developing analytical methods for release, in -process control and characterization and transfer of raw materials and hydrogel polymers. In addition to these focus areas, the scientist is expected to partner closely with cross-functional team members throughout the organization.
Terms: 6 month contract with potential for extension
- Analysis of raw materials, intermediates and hydrogel polymers using separation science methodologies including but not limited to HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC, SEC etc.
- Timely achievement and effective communication of experimental results and resultant conclusions to other research and development technical team members across multiple functions
- Good documentation practice is essential. Organization of laboratory, data, and records, writing SOPs and scientific reports.
- Compliance with all regulatory, quality, and safety requirements
- Ph.D (preferred) or MS in analytical chemistry, chemistry, or related scientific field
- 0-2 years with PhD. or 3-5+ years with MS
- Subject matter expert in separation science of analytical development
- Hands on Experience in HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, GC, SEC
- Experience with Waters Empower software
- Basic statistics
- Prior cGxP experience is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word; excellent technical writing skills
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**