Scientific Project Manager
We are searching for a Project Manager for our pharmaceutical client located in Rahway, NJ who specializes in medicine and vaccine development. The Project Manager is responsible for supporting internal process optimization initiatives and will ideally possess a Master’s degree in Public Health with a PMP of CAPM certification.
Location: Rahway, NJ
Shift: Monday-Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
Pay: $38-$42 per hour
Type: 12-month contract to possible extension or conversion
- Bachelor's degree required in a scientific, technical or related field with 5yrs of experience
- Master's degree in Public Health or MBA; PMP or CAPM certification preferred
- Strong project management and prioritization skills with demonstrated ability to deliver on operational objectives
- Clinical/observational research, health outcomes research or health economics, global medical affairs, and/or academic research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with and influence a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working across cultures and hierarchical boundaries and within a matrix structure
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and collaboratively, raising issues with recommendations for solutions.
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Understanding of Health Technology Assessment environment
- Understanding of real world evidence/health outcomes research/observational research
- Understanding of medical affairs purpose and activities.
This role will support internal process optimization initiatives; manage meetings; document repositories and systems utilized for the exchange of information with affiliates and internal collaborators and project management/study management activities across multiple cross functional teams.