SAP EDI Analyst
- Location: Lancaster, South Carolina
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #36936
SAP EDI Analyst
Location: Lancaster, SC 29720
Hours: M-F/ 8:30 am- 5 pm
Pay: 100K+ DOE
This position supports the company’s EDI environment within an SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Extensive knowledge of EDI and SAP is mandatory. The EDI Analyst will design, develop, test, maintain, and support the EDI interfaces and systems between the trading partners of the company and our core business partners. This will include project management and coordination of internal and external customers, carriers, clients, and 3rd party services to set up required EDI documents and processes.
- Support existing EDI trading partners and the onboarding of new EDI trading partners within an SAP S/4 HANA system client-specific requirements.
- Provide leadership and support EDI in the setup and maintenance of EDI systems, processes, documents, and partnerships including documenting, tracking, and reporting of operational metrics.
- Monitor and analyze SAP IDOCs to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Implement and test EDI maps for all required trading transactions.
- Review SAP segments for different EDI maps and work with EDI partner for IDOCs and x12 segment mapping as per Trading partners mapping specifications.
- Setup FTP mailbox or other communication protocol as required.
- Work with carriers to implement EDI-required documents and processes.
- Troubleshoot EDI issues with trading partners and Account Managers to determine, solve, and document solutions for expedited problem resolution.
- Assist and train junior-level EDI specialists within the ERP/IT group as well as provide basic appropriate training for NMX employees who work with and process EDI documents and tools.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience as an SAP EDI Analyst
- Strong hands-on experience with SAP and EDI (x12)
- Advanced knowledge of EDI translator methods and technologies, including scripting languages and SQL queries; CSV and XML file formats.
- Understanding of RCA and CAPA