Sales & Marketing Equipment Specialist
- Location: Mississauga, Canada
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37854
- Salary: $125,000.00
Our top medical device client is looking for to add a sales person to their growing team!
As a member of the Fertility Solutions Business Unit, you will assist in the integration of Core Cryolab’s solutions portfolio. Your primary purpose is to support the growth goals of the business by executing sales and marketing plans and closing new business. You must possess strong consultative selling skills and customer centric attitude.
- You will make sales calls to Hospitals, Research Institutes, Biotech and Pharma companies, meeting with Facilities & Operations, Scientists, Doctors, Researchers and Executives.? You will drive sales by assessing the Company or Institution’s needs and presenting comprehensive solutions.
- You will communicate to the benefits of using products & services in their operations.
- Total Solution selling is a must.
- You must compile weekly and monthly sales and activity reports and submit them to the Sr. Business Development Director – s in a complete fashion.
- Individual must complete the training requirements of the products, procedures, and the applications of those products. You will demonstrate your understanding of the clinical applications, products and services within Company Standards.?
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or professional experience in a scientific or medical field.
- 2+ years working in a sales team or other related job in the laboratory or scientific field
- Laboratory experience encouraged
- Documented ability to grow sales and succeed in previous sales positions.
- Travel up to 50-70% if required and based on territory
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Word, PowerPoint), Google Apps (Docs, Spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Presentations), and CRM Tools.