Retail Shopper Excellence Manager
Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for a Retail Shopper Manager to join the team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge treatments and make a difference!
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8a-5p (HYBRID)
Location: Duluth, GA
Type of Job: Temp to Hire
About the job:
- Assist in planning Retail Strategies for Omnichannel Retailers and E-Retailers Merchandising
- Assist with other key retail activations, including Detailing, Promotions, New Item set-up etc
- Interact directly with internal and external stakeholders – Includes Retailers, Sales, E-Commerce Brand Teams, Regulatory Legal, Agency Partners, Production Vendors, etc
- Possessing skills and advanced capabilities in project management, communication, influencing, budget and timeline management
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 5 years of experience working within customer marketing or trade with US retailers
- Experience working within Pet Retail (Chewy, Petco, PetSmart) is a plus.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, SharePoint, and Outlook.