Research Scientist II; Analytical Development
Our client, a global contract research, development and manufacturing organization offering products and services across the drug development spectrum is searching for a Research Scientist to join their Albany, NY site. The Research Scientist will be responsible for the testing of raw materials, in-process, end product, and stability samples. The principal responsibility of the Research Scientist I is the analysis by multiple procedures of compounds. The Research Scientist I is expected to demonstrate proficiency in both the theoretical and practical aspects of analytical chemistry.
Location: Albany, NY
- Analyze compounds using a range of analytical techniques.
- Develop solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Conduct laboratory operations in a safe manner.
- Maintain familiarity with the Chemical Hygiene Plan.
- Exhibit safety awareness and safe work practices.
- Follow responsible actions regarding chemical disposal.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant exp
- Chemical Hygiene training