Research Associate III
Great opportunity work with a new generation of targeted therapies against cancer using the unique properties, and a rare radioisotope and one of the more potent therapeutic payloads against cancer cells.
Research Associate III
Deep critical thinking, invitro testing, overall an independent individual.
Day-to-Day duties: testing radioisotope drugs, prepping drugs for different studies. Part of drug development/discovery process testing new peptides, current peptides. Will be doing Invitro Testing.
Now seeking a Research Associate III to support the scientific research performed as part of preclinical Research and Development. Performs routine laboratory tasks/research under supervision of another research associate or scientist. Relies on instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. May be required to work with and around cultured cells, radioactive and/or corrosive chemicals and must wear the appropriate personal protective equipment as required.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
The Research Associate I will perform a variety of day-to-day tasks including but not limited to:
• Perform the day-to-day functions and studies in a radioisotope laboratory.
• Prepare and analyze samples using established processes including HPLC and iTLC.
• Perform all radioactive isotope production methods following safety guidelines
• Cultures mammalian/bacterial cells using established laboratory practices and documented procedures.
• Performs in vitro testing and analysis using various laboratory equipment and instruments.
• Keeps lab equipment, supplies and work areas clean and organized and inventory up to date.
• Disposes of samples and waste in adherence with strict safety procedures.
• Prioritize and plan work sequence for all experimental studies and sample testing while communicating status and results to technicians, scientists, and supervisor.
• Ability to start each workday by 7:00 am.
• BA or BS in Biological Science or related Life Science field
• Ability to keep detailed records and report on findings in a concise and clear manner
• Strong ability to function efficiently and cooperatively within a scientific team
• General knowledge of basic computer operations including spreadsheets, word processing, and email
• Knowledge of aseptic technique
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!