Research Associate I
Great opportunity work with a new generation of targeted therapies against cancer using the unique properties, and a rare radioisotope and one of the more potent therapeutic payloads against cancer cells.
- Support the scientific research performed as part of preclinical Research and Development.
- Work with and around cultured cells, radioactive and/or corrosive chemicals.
- Prepare and analyze samples using established processes including HPLC and iTLC.
- Cultures mammalian/bacterial cells using established laboratory practices and documented procedures.
- Performs in vitro testing and analysis using various laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Ability to start each workday by 7:00 am.
- Knowledge of aseptic technique
- BA or BS in Biological Science or related Life Science field
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!