- Location: Buford
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38795
One of the fastest growing manufacturers in sports nutrition is seeking a Regulatory Specialist to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has built their brand around quality, service, and the ability to provide the best products to their customer.
The Regulatory Specialist is responsible for the generation of documents related to R&D projects. The role will control the R&D document file tree, using that information to generate all downstream information to subsequent processes like Supplement Facts Panel (SFP) and Finished Product Specifications (FPS). The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of FDA regulations and guidelines, as well as experience in creating and managing these documents.
- Create/manage accurate and compliant Finish Product Specifications for all products manufactured by the company, including ingredients list, packaging, and testing requirements.
- Collaborate with the R&D, QC, QA and Sales teams to create Supplement Facts Panels and Finished Product Specifications for all new and existing products.
- Process R&D contributions to software solutions like DEACOM.
- Additional duties to be discussed during the interview.
- Degree in engineering, food science, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, pharmacy, or nutrition is preferred.
- 2-5 years of Industry experience required.
- A strong understanding of FDA regulations and guidelines.
- Experienced with creating Supplemental Facts Panel, and Finished Product Specifications.
- Experience generating all downstream documents and information.
- Additional duties to be discussed in the interview.
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year