- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38096
St. Petersburg, FL
A leading healthcare provider specializing in blood banking & phlebotomy is excited to announce their continuous growth in the industry and new need for an RN in Petersburg.
- M-Friday Typically 7a-4 / 8a-5 / 11- 7 (The hours can fluctuate based off needs and therapeutic apheresis procedures) – Could work on weekends or be on call
- Must be on call a week at a time every 2-3 weeks. You would get paid the shift differential + the extra $2/HR on top
Pay (based on experience)
- 1 year- $39/hr.
- 2-3 years- $40/hr.
- 3+ years- $41/hr.
- 1st Shift on weekends (4.50/HR)
- 2nd Shift During the week 3.50/HR (weekends 8/HR)
- 3rd Shift During the week 7.00/HR (Weekends 12/HR)
- Performs all phases of therapeutic apheresis procedures and documentation, per protocol following physician’s orders.
- Ensures safe and appropriate care of patient in accordance with applicable regulations and HIPAA guidelines
- Administers blood and blood products, utilizing apheresis equipment and following appropriate protocol
- Performs apheresis procedures as needed in emergency and on-call situations
- Coordinates closely with nurses at various hospitals to arrange therapeutic apheresis treatments in conjunction with other required therapy to allow continuity of patient care
- Assess patient status relative to therapeutic apheresis, prior to and during procedures, and evaluate patient medication for compatibility and safety of apheresis procedure and determine when to contact the physician.
- RN license that allows you to practice in the state of Florida
- Clean MVR as you will be driving anywhere from 5-15 miles away from their base location. Commute time is paid and you get mileage reimbursement
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**