- Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #36157
Base Pay: Dependent on experience
1 YR – $39/hr
2-3 – $40/hr
3+ – $41/hr
A non-profit organization that specializes in blood donation for hospitals is seeking a Registered Nurse to join their growing team. This is a amazing opportunity to join a team that offers reimbursement for professional licenses, educational assistance, student loan repayment program and so much more.
Schedule: M-Friday Typically 7am-4pm / 8am-5pm / 11am- 7pm (The hours can fluctuate based off needs and therapeutic apheresis procedures) – Could work on weekends or be on call
Must be on call a week at a time every 2-3 weeks. You would get paid the shift differential + the extra $2/HR on top!
• Performs all phases of therapeutic apheresis procedures and documentation, per protocol following physician’s orders.
• Ensures safe and appropriate care of patient in accordance with applicable regulations and HIPAA guidelines
• Administers blood and blood products, utilizing apheresis equipment and following appropriate protocol
• Performs apheresis procedures as needed in emergency and on-call situations
• Coordinates closely with nurses at various hospitals to arrange therapeutic apheresis treatments in conjunction with other required therapy to allow continuity of patient care
• Assess patient status relative to therapeutic apheresis, prior to and during procedures, and evaluate patient medication for compatibility and safety of apheresis procedure and determine when to contact the physician.
• RN license that allows you to practice in the state of Florida
• Clean MVR as you will be driving anywhere from 5-15 miles away from their base location. Commute time is paid and you get mileage reimbursement