R&D Technician Lv 3
R&D Laboratory Technician
Competitive Pay – Desirable Hours – Great Organization to Gain Hands-On Experience!
Astrix Technology is seeking a Research Technician to join our client’s growing research and development lab in the Plymouth, Minnesota area! This is an excellent opportunity for new grads to gain industry experience in a Food-Grade laboratory.
- Provide support to research scientists in the completion of research projects or activities
- Conduct trials, routine experiments, organizing and communicating results; may provide routine analysis as needed
- Maintain laboratory equipment
- Ensure corporate EHS and Food Safety compliance
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science or related Science field
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety in the job environment
- Microsoft Office suite
- Hands-on experience with microbiology sampling and sterile techniques
- Fermentation principles and operations also a plus!