R&D Software Engineer III
R&D Software Engineer
Location: Little Canada, MN
Duration of Contract – 6 months with potential extensions
Our client is a global healthcare leader whose portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare. Products range from diagnostic and generic medications to medical devices and beyond. They are looking for an R&D Software Engineer t to join the team and a make a difference from day 1!
– You will be designing software or customizing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency
– The software engineer will also analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. You also may supervise computer programmers.
– In this role you can expect to develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs, and analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
– Experience: 7+ yrs
– Must have experience with impact assessment of software patches and upgrades.
– Must have Experience in Linux shell scripts, Perl and/or python as well as some working knowledge of Linux development environment tools.