Raw Materials Chemist
Work as a Chemist with a global leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company that saves and enhances people’s lives!
Pay: $25-35/hr DOE
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Type of Job: Temp to Hire
Location: Seymour, Indiana
Summary: Responsible for the laboratory testing of raw materials and packaging materials or in-process, release and stability samples for commercial drug products.
- Perform accurate and timely analysis of raw materials and packaging materials or in-process, release and stability samples for drug products according to current analytical procedures, SOPs, laboratory guidelines and safety requirements
- Testing performed to include basic lab equipment and procedures, such as pH, Loss on Drying, Residue on Ignition, Water Content by Karl Fischer, wet chemistry techniques such as titrations, Assay by HPLC, and Dissolution
- Document all laboratory testing and maintain accurate and legible notebooks and records
- Peer review of data, reports and notebooks
- BS Degree or Associates degree in Chemistry or related field
- Pharmaceutical experience in a cGMP-regulated environment Preferred
- Knowledge of cGMP, USP/NF, and FDA guidelines and regulations
- Experience in analytical methods and lab instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, dissolution, wet chemistry)
- LIMS and CDS Experience