- Location: Peoria, IL
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #34861
About the Role:
Inspect, test, grade, sort, sample, weigh or sensory testing and assays on products, materials, components, etc. at various stages of the production process. Manages finished product release criteria (i.e. net contents, sensory program, Critical Control Point [CCP]). Responsibilities will include internal auditing, recording statistical data and analyzing production data to verify compliance or determine deviation from existing standards.
Follow production activities to ensure compliance of the quality standards of products, GMP and Food Safety.
Enforce and promote all company guidelines, policies and good manufacturing practices.
- Ensure the inspection of the finished product output; guarantee that the finished products meet the quality specifications established by the FQD.
- Ensure the examination of the quality reports from the day prepared by self-control from production personnel (entry of data in the systems such as SAP-QM or Fenice) ensure the examination of monthly reports; request and verify adjustment as required.
- Responsible for conducting sensory sessions for semi-finished and finished product
- Support root cause analysis and provide information on deposition decisions for held product.
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Issues, distributes and keeps updated and available to the auto-control operators and to any involved person, the require auto-control quality instructions and related forms, in relation to the production lines under competence.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Plans, organizes, provides and assess results for training to auto-control employees and for outsourcers, in terms of quality control, to be executed on production lines.
- Supports operators to verify that the auto-control activities are put in place correctly.
Who we are looking for:
- Associate's degree and 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Quality Control Analysis – Conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance
- Operation Monitoring – understanding gauges, dials, or other indicators to understand quality problems on machine