Quality Control Inspector
- Location: Greater Chicago area
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #36227
Astrix Technology is looking for a Quality Control Inspector for a growing Biotech client of ours in the Greater Chicago area! This role will start immediately and can pay up to $22 an hour on a 1st shift. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and work for a great company. Don't delay, apply today!
- Follows GMP and SQF requirements through the company’s quality management system.
- To ensure the quality control of products by performing the following duties.
- Contributes to the company’s sales and profit through the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Runs appropriate tests to confirm that raw materials, finished products and other test samples meet specifications and requirements.
- Implements the calibrations, inspections and measurements for equipment and facilities.
- Records and stores the tests, calibrations, inspections, and measurement data as required.
- Coordinates and evaluates all outside quality control testing activity.
- Maintains and installs quality control facilities, equipment, and systems, as required to perform appropriate tests.
- Issues certificates of analysis for the finished products and raw materials.
- Purchases and maintains inventory of QC supplies and reagents.
- Participates in new product development projects to ensure that proper quality control plans can be implemented prior to beginning production.
- Maintains supporting documentation required to perform above duties.
- Instructs and educates new employees, transferees, and others on required trainings on above listed duties.
- Implements 5S Pillars within workplace.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- QC experience preferred but will train someone that is eager to learn something new