Quality Control Analyst I
- Location: Ft. Worth, TX
- Type: Contract
- Job #38456
Quality Control Analyst I
Exciting development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care.
* Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained. * Develop and qualify new testing methods.
* Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays. * Perform visual inspections of finished products.
* Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
* Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
* Evaluate new technologies and methods to make recommendations regarding their use.
* Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
* Coordinate testing with contract laboratories and vendors. * Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
* Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
* Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
* Receive and inspect raw materials.
* Review data from contract laboratories to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance.
* Prepare or review required method transfer documentation including technical transfer protocols or reports.
* Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines. * Par
icipate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
* Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
* Investigate or report questionable test results.
* Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
* Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
* Evaluate analytical methods and procedures to determine how they might be improved.
* Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
* Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
* Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
* Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!