Quality Assurance Specialist
Seeking a senior level QA Specialist for our client – a a global healthcare company with a portfolio of therapies and products in women’s health, biosimilars, and established medicines.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Pay: Up to $45.07/hr
- Advise Global Pharmacovigilance (PV) teams on change control of procedural documents before work is started to draft revisions.
- Review change control documents to ensure Global PV business process owners are considering proper training as a part of the procedural changes.
- Review and approve procedural documents in ETQ to ensure they meet the needs to ensure quality and compliance and strategically move towards a more lean and efficient procedural document framework governing pharmacovigilance and safety surveillance.
- Advanced knowledge of end-to-end PV procedural requirements.
- Ability to review/direct PV procedural documents to ensure compliance with international standards and regulations while also promoting a lean and efficient procedural framework.
- Mid-level understanding of quality management, change control, and quality management systems.
- Ability to learn and work in ETQ.
- Advanced ability to work within fixed timelines and manage a high volume of work/multiple projects at one time.