Quality Assurance Associate
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #36587
Our client located in Chicago is a global CRO with over 30 years’ experience. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience. Or a recent graduate who wants to get into quality. Our client offers great benefits and is looking to hire immediately. Don't delay apply today!!
The Quality Assurance Associate is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of a quality system to support lab operations. Assist with the development and execution of regulatory training. And for training on quality assurance policies, programs, and initiatives. Ensure that documents are reviewed and processes conducted and carried out in accordance with company quality policies and procedures and are in compliance with GLP requirements. Responsible for writing and reviewing SOPs and quality documentation. Conduct in lab audits and review of protocol, raw data and report supporting regulatory studies. Assist with process and facility inspections.
- Serve as a source of quality assurance and GLP guidance to functional departments.
- Assist with administration.
- Participate in the maintenance of the document management system.
- Assist QA unit with awareness of compliance issues.
- Review site procedures and ensure consistency of content of standards with GLP requirements. Present recommendations and changes to management.
- Conduct and report inspections of study specific procedures and processes.
- Reviews study plans, SOPs, raw data, methods and study reports
- Assist with conduct and reporting of Process and Facility audits.
- Assist with training
- Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and need to be adept at learning new systems
- Highly organized; ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail
- Be pro-active and demonstrate initiative
- Good team player and experience of dealing with complex tasks
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Time-management skills are required, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects