Quality Assurance Administrator
Our client is looking for highly meticulous, organized candidates to support the Quality Assurance team in the preparation of regulatory inspections.
- Assist in hosting customer and/or regulatory-based cGMP inspections. Label, sort, and categorize documents for ease of use
- Retrieve documents upon request for audits
- Schedule meetings as needed, support in the scribing of meeting minutes and distribution thereafter
- Control access to documents
- Support the electronic filing of Quality documents
- Proofread Quality documents as needed.
- Aid in office and documentation room set-up in preparation of audits and inspections Skills & Qualifications.
- Relevant administrative experience in a quality-related environment
- Knowledge of GMP & GDP best practices
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Independent problem-solving/analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills