QC Technician III
- Location: St. Joseph, MO
- Type: VMS
- Job #38605
QC Technician III
$20+/hour – Monday to Friday 8a-5p – Contract Position
This rapidly growing laboratory is seeking an experienced laboratory professional to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work at one of the largest and fastest growing animal health companies in the nation! The successful candidate will have industry experience with quality control procedures and following GMP guidelines.
- Perform analytical methods in the Chemistry lab for various QC Tests on raw materials, in-process, release or stability samples in compliance with regulatory guidelines, outlines of production, and special outlines
- Will initiate, execute and complete assays as per validated procedures and within quality and compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for timely communication with supervisors to inform them of testing, compliance and/or scheduling issues, adhering to company policies, maintaining a safe work environment through site safety KPIs, living out the Lead principles and following appropriate GMP documentation.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry, or related field required
- Previous experience in a GMP environment (highly preferred)
- Experience with testing conductivity, wet chemistry testing, loss on drying, particle size analysis, specific optical rotation, viscometer (highly preferred)
Skills you bring:
- Performs work following applicable methods and procedures with moderate supervision
- Good understanding of operations in the immediate area and basic understanding of applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate in a clear, concise and appropriate manner
- Documents results and data clearly and accurately
- Effectively interacts with co-workers and others as needed.
- Demonstrates teamwork within their own group and other internal groups.