QC Technician III
QC Technician III – QC Environmental Monitor Department
This rapidly growing laboratory is seeking an experienced laboratory professional to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to work at one of the largest and fastest growing animal health companies in the nation! The successful candidate will have industry experience with quality control procedures and following GMP guidelines.
- Perform formulation of microbiological media and support testing of microbiological methods including microbial limits, endotoxin, growth promotion, and environmental monitoring.
- Will initiate, execute and complete assays as per validated procedures and within quality and compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for timely communication with supervisors to inform them of testing, compliance and/or scheduling issues, adhering to company policies, maintaining a safe work environment through site safety KPIs, living out the Lead principles and following appropriate GMP documentation.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, or related field (highly preferred)
- OR minimum of Associates Degree plus 4+ years of relevant experience (required)
- Previous experience in a GMP environment (highly preferred)
- Experience with testing aseptic techniques, conductivity, wet chemistry testing, loss on drying, particle size analysis, specific optical rotation, viscometry (highly preferred)
Skills you bring:
- Performs work following applicable methods and procedures with moderate supervision
- Good understanding of operations in the immediate area and basic understanding of applicable regulatory requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate in a clear, concise and appropriate manner
- Documents results and data clearly and accurately
- Effectively interacts with co-workers and others as needed.
- Demonstrates teamwork within their own group and other internal groups.