Looking for a Quality Control Technician located in Los Angeles, CA supporting supplements that addresses a wide spectrum of health needs.
- Dietary supplement experience – cGMPs, 21 CFR part 111 is preferred
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
Summary of Job:
- Primary responsibilities include assisting in inspection and release of finished goods, equipment calibrations, organization and filing of documents, shipping activities, performing customer complaint investigation and data entry functions.
- Perform inspection of finished goods against specifications.
- Assist with overall disposition and release of finish products.
- Physical testing of finished goods.
- Log receipt of finished goods into QC database.
- Assist in investigation of nonconforming products.
- Assist in reviewing product formulas.
- Review product packaging against specifications.
- Review and organize product certificates of analysis, inspection records and
- manufacturing documents.
- Validate information and data on test reports and certificates of analysis.
- Assist with inspection and disposition of product returns.
- Collect and maintain finished good retain samples.
- Collect and maintain product reference standards.
- Assist in customer complaint investigation.
- Perform equipment calibrations.
- Generate Certificates of Analysis for finished goods.
- Process product samples for shipping using FedEx shipping system.
- Generate sample submission forms.
- Assist in customer complaint investigations.
- Preferred BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Biology or Physical Sciences
- Some college + experience is accepted
- Previous work experience in quality systems and/or laboratory testing.
- Knowledge of quality systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task different projects.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds.
- Knowledge of dietary supplement cGMPs, 21 CFR part 111 is preferred.
- Superior organization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills