QC Associate Scientist
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #38439
Associate Scientist – Quality Control
$65-70k/yearly plus excellent benefits – Monday to Friday 8a-5p
Astrix Technology is seeking an Associate Scientist to join our client’s growing Quality Control team in the northern Cleveland area! This is the perfect opportunity for someone with Analytical Chemistry experience to join a leading developer and manufacturer in the Pharmaceutical industry! Ideal candidates must have HPLC and GC experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical lab setting.
- Perform routine analysis with instrumentation such as HPLC and GC in a GMP analytical laboratory environment
- Other testing may include FTIR, KF, DSC, TGA, IC, NMR, and polarimetry
- Coordinate raw material testing in a materials management system
- Conduct inspections of manufacturing supplies
- Experience with sampling raw materials and intermediates
- Coordinate the timely and compliant generation of data to support client projects
- Review data for technical content and good
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry with at least 2+ years of pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Relevant experience in good laboratory/manufacturing practices (GLP/cGMP), laboratory quality control or stability, and interaction with quality assurance is required.
Must-Have Skills and Requirements:
- Experience with HPLC and GC analysis is required!
- Experience with standard lab equipment (balances, pipettes, pH meter, etc.)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have basic chemical knowledge and be able to handle materials safely.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with manufacturing and quality personnel.
- Must be able to effectively multitask.