- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Type: Contract To Hire
- Job #37918
Quality Assurance Specialist
St. Louis, Missouri
Our Client is looking to add a Quality Assurance Specialist to their esteemed team of Quality professionals in the Chemical Manufacturing setting. The ideal candidate will have a background in cGMP practices with an emphasis on FDA regulations. Client is hiring immediately. Don’t delay, apply today!
This is a first shift, Contract-to-Permanent-Hire Opportunity with a starting salary of $75,000 a year.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related technical field
- Two years of QA experience in a manufacturing environment
- Commonly used c-GMP regulations (Broad level)
- FDA and other US regulations (Basic level)
- Basic Mathematics
- MS Office software package (Broad level)
- Assist in interpreting new and existing FDA and other US regulations, agency guidelines and internal policies to assure compliance in company products and procedures, testing or records keeping
- Prepare reports, analyses and make recommendations for resolutions of material non-conformance incidents; participate in material review of non-standard production
- Review QA specifications, test methods, sampling plans and related written procedures to ensure compliance with compendia and meeting customer needs
- Conduct complaint investigations and provide responses to customer; develop track and develop subsequent corrective actions; provide responses to customer other QA inquiries
- Maintain current knowledge of industry practices and regulations related to company products
- Maintain and enhance site safety
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screening for this opportunity.