A large biopharmaceutical company with a great reputation is seeking a vial inspector with minimal manufacturing and technical experience.
Pay Rate: $17 an hour
- Contract Full-time (M-F 7am-3:30pm 1st shift)
- Convert to Full-time (M-F 3-11pm 2nd shift)
Type of Job: Contract
To inspect the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) product within vials/syringes for defects. Perform label and packaging activities for finished product.
- Perform daily process activities in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Inspect finished vials and syringes for defects.
- Be able to use and prepare ancillary equipment in assigned areas.
- Operate equipment in compliance with SOPs.
- Perform label and packaging activities for finished product.
- Assist other manufacturing functions (Formulation, Fill, Materials) as required.
- Work non-scheduled hours as required to maintain production schedule.
Education& Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year manufacturing or technical experience
- 1 year visual inspection experience