Our Client, a leading global pharmaceutical company who specializes in developing and manufacturing a variety of well-known pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines and animal-health products is seeking an Upstream Scientist to join their growing team.
- Prepare laboratory reagents, solutions, and culture media
- Perform lab-scale upstream processing of vaccine products and process intermediates
- Setup process equipment for lab-scale experiments
- Perform in-process monitoring assays
- Analyze, collate, track, and report data
- B.S. in Biology, Bio/chemistry, Bio/chemical Engineering, or related science or engineering field
- 6 months of laboratory experience in upstream bioprocessing (e.g. bioreactor operations, mammalian cell culture in plates)