Our client is a global, research-driven pharmaceutical focusing on treatment options for diseases and conditions for which there is no satisfactory treatment option to date. The company is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to work on cutting edge treatments and make a difference!
Pay Rate: $36.68/hr
Type of Job: Full Time (40 Hours)
- Responsible for scheduling of intermediate production, packaging of finished goods, and direct material procurement with possibilities of contract manufactured materials.
- Reach corporate goals of their customer service levels, backorder minimization, inventory targets, having a continuous supply of products and reduce any outdated inventory.
- Develop and execute weekly/monthly schedules for assigned materials based on component availability, requirements, and overall volume of assigned work centers.
- Be able to communicate with manufacturing management and floor employees or vendors regarding production issues.
- Keep track of inventory levels of assigned materials to support inventory goals and the production requirements.
- Watch for updates to Master Recipes for assigned materials when dealing with MDM, PE, and QM.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Economics, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of Supply Chain Planning experience in a GMP setting
- Data Entry
- Typing Skills
- Verbal and Communication Skills
- Excellent Math Skills