Our global medical device client who is dedicated to improving patients’ lives by providing innovative therapies for the interventional treatment of vascular disease is in need of a _ Manufacturing Associate to join their fast-growing team in Milpitas, CA!_
- Assemble product as required utilizing small hand tools, calibrated instruments, measurement equipment, microscopes, and test fixtures.
- Identify and communicate any safety, quality, process issues or concerns as needed.
- Maintain controlled environment integrity by using proper attire and adherence to controlled environment practices and procedures.
- Perform in-process quality checks as required while giving timely feedback as issues arise
- Recognize and report any unacceptable materials and/or sub-assemblies to engineering and/or supervisor.
- Responsible for quality of work and adhering to manufacturing methods and quality records.
- Understand and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Coach and provide guidance to others on manufacturing processes and standard operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of Manufacturing Experience (Medical Device Preferred)
- Work with small components, adhesives, and microscopes
- Experience working within a clean room environment
- Lean & 5S experience desired