Our partner is a global healthcare leader in advanced technology throughout their businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional and medicines nationwide. They are seeking a Senior Document Control Specialist to join their team!
Pay: $32.00/hr – $34.00/hr
- Perform file maintenance and update operating procedures, work instructions, and quality system templates.
- Manage document change orders and regulated/controlled documentation.
- Operate and maintain the reproduction and documentation system.
- Assist in releasing controlled documentation by providing information, problem-solving, and data entry.
- Serve internal customers to meet business needs.
- Verify the accuracy of change requests and Quality System Documentation in QMS.
- Administrative duties, providing training and support to users and assisting in system validation.
- Maintain and review document formats and contents for consistency.
- Coordinate with the Change Review Team to prioritize change requests based on business needs.
- Manage the Change Management Process with the Change Management Team when changes are needed.
- 5 + years of industry experience preferred
- A strong background with QMS systems
- Experience with Windchill document management systems preferred