Our Client is a contract development, manufacturing, and packaging company with a focus on semi-solid, cream, liquid, and alcohol products. This is an excellent opportunity for new graduates!
Pay: $20+ (Depending on experience)
Schedule: M-F 8a-4:30p
Type of Job: Contract to Hire
What’s in it for you?:
- Medical and dental insurance
- PTO accrual
- Perform lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- Conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present conclusions.
- Must document every test results carefully. During the research and testing phases, need to accurately record all variables, such as chemical type, amount, compound components, chemical temperature and test duration.
- Must also adhere to safety standards during laboratory testing, such as wearing protective clothing and taking additional precautions as needed.
- Improve current formulations of products when needed.
- Calibration of equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of GMP manufacturing
- Laboratory testing experience