We are seeking a QC Specialist to join our driven research team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a team that develops and supports an array of outstanding health sciences research programs. As a team you will have the opportunity to foster programs in the areas of basic, translational, mechanistic, and population research.
- Pay: $19-23/hr.
- Terms: Contract to Hire
As a QC Specialist, you will be responsible for executing GMP cleaning of critical spaces in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures on a daily basis.
- Execute emergency GMP cleaning of spaces that were identified to have had a contamination event or rooms that have gone out of temperature/ humidity specification.
- Ability to create and revise standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with 3rd Party Cleaning vendor and ensures cleanings are completed as required.
- Inventory management – tracking PAR levels, ensuring materials are available, build manufacturing kits
- Receiving of material when needed.
- Participate in 10 hours of continuing education annually in cellular therapy or quality topics.
- Responsibilities may be modified or added as needed and discussed with the Assistant Director of QA/QC and/or Associate Director of Quality and Facility Director.
- Ability to work different hours based upon the need of the facility, having to come in in the evenings, morning, weekends due to needed cleaning.
- Knowledge of techniques and process to clean a GMP environment (cleaning ceilings, walls, and floors in the appropriate manner)
- Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel)
- Technical Writing
- Bilingual- English/Spanish
**This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you**