Exciting 1 year development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care – is hiring a Compliance Coordinator to join their team!
- Execute analytical method development, validation and method/product transfer protocols.
- Perform complex analysis of raw materials, finished goods, products, packaging components, complaints, investigations per schedule and per standards/SOPs as needed.
- Collect, calculate, interpret and trend test results.
- Enter and report test results.
- Write or review validation protocols and technical reports.
- Write and take ownership for SOPs related to testing programs, laboratory operations and/or equipment operation.
- Perform investigative testing to support laboratory investigations; participate in root cause analysis; lead and write laboratory investigations.
- Investigate laboratory quality issues and recommend sound corrective actions and resolution.
- Perform and review equipment calibration and maintenance; serve as instrument advocate.
- Identify appropriate lab instrumentation purchases; perform qualification/validation.
- Conduct peer review and approval of data collected by coworkers.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +16 yrs; Assoc.+10yrs; M.S & PhD.+0 yrs) The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English 2 Years of Relevant Experience 1st shift, M-F, 8am-5pm (Onsite)
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!