Exciting development opportunity to work for a global leader dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. The largest device company in the world – with complementary businesses in Surgical and Vision Care
- Develop and qualify new testing methods.
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Evaluate new technologies and methods to make recommendations regarding their use.
- Serve as a technical liaison between quality control and other departments, vendors, or contractors.
- Write technical reports or documentation such as deviation reports, testing protocols, and trend analyses.
- Write or revise standard quality control operating procedures.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Prepare or review required method transfer documentation including technical transfer protocols or reports.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- BS in Chemistry with at least 2 years of experience
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!