Great opportunity to work for a company that manufactures clean and natural personal care products (body wash, deodorant, etc) and beauty products (facial serums, creams, etc).
We are seeking a QC Inspector with a positive attitude, a serious eye for detail, and the desire to see the whole team succeed.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8a-5p
Education: Minimum High School Diploma.
Experience: Prefer 1yr experience in QC Lab
GMP/ISO experience a Plus
- Inspect, sample, and or test products and materials during manufacturing to ensure they meet company and customer standards.
- Document results and/or recommendations on the inspection report.
- Conduct basic lab testing on bulk and finished product.
- Count the number of products tested or inspected.
- Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weight.
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to GMPs.
- Place non-conforming products, materials, or equipment on hold and communicate to management, peers, and appropriate departments.
- Write non-conformance reports to document deficiencies and errors as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year Quality Experience in a manufacturing facility preferred.
- Previous experience in a QC Lab.
- Availability for second shift hours, Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM, with flexibility during that time and on weekends
- Understanding of quality control standards and inspection techniques.
- GMP/ISO experience a plus.
This job description is a complete list of all desired skills but not all are required. We strongly encourage candidates who have some of the skills to apply. We look forward to a conversation to learn more about you!