*NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY*
Our QC Document Review opportunity is a great opportunity to work with a team that takes pride in innovation, improving the lives of people and animals, and helping the community!
Schedule: 2nd shift M-F 3:30p-11:30p
Location: Lancaster County
Type of Job: Direct Hire
QC Document Review daily tasks:
- Stay current on publications released by USP, EU, FDA and other pertinent organizations.
- Review Quality Control Department in-house generated data reports, contract laboratory reports and Quality Control Certificates of Analysts using electronic signature in a timely manner.
- Assist with the review and write-up of Out-of-Specification and Out-of-Trend investigations.
- Review data associated with Special Request samples.
QC Document Review Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field
- 1+ years of Document Review experience
- Familiar with USP, FDA, ISO